- livewires Acting Institute
- Mumbai, IN
Senior APP developer- Android & iOS
We're a start-up Company and looking for extraordinary mobile app developers in Mumbai. Please read till the end before you apply.
You will be responsible to build the best product possible in the marketplace, write high-quality clean code, support, motivate & guide other team members. Finish all the major milestones before the time (even if you have to work day & night.)
Number of openings: 10
Location: Andheri West, near D.n Nagar metro station
Office timings: Flexible
Office: Lotus business park (5-star property )
The type of person we want
- Architect/implement/recommend new app component designs or enhancements to existing app products; leads in the implementation of platform components.
- Someone who will work with our product designers and owners to turn high-level requirements into user stories and shippable features
- Quality & high standards really matter to us - you will focus on continually applying high coding standards, excellent attention to detail and a methodological work process.
- Demonstrate proper coding techniques including maintainability, reuse, clean code, unit testing and driving standards within the team.
- Develops automated unit test and acceptance tests to ensure that the app meets design criteria.
- Never stops learning, pursues the latest technologies, seeks for best solutions. Always looking to improve & put your creative thoughts on the table
- Coach and support teammates through code reviews and whiteboarding sessions
- Be that person who gets involved at a team level on designing and implementing solutions.
- Someone that challenges the norm and isnt afraid to voice their opinion.
Skillset Mastery ...
- Expert in Java & kotlin. You must have a high level of command.
- Good vocabulary, world-class code writing skills, and great communication skills
- Proficiency in development, android studio, java, Groovy, etc.
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Ability to work within teams using Source Control Management tools, like git. Working with pull requests, hotfixes and various branching strategies.
- Ability to inspire and motivate, to improve quality and productivity, maintaining technical innovation and excellence
- Discipline and appreciation of working with TDD/ CI processes.
- Experience designing distributed services which can communicate in a fault-tolerant manner using both RESTful and message-driven APIs
- Developers own their work from start to finish. We dont have an operations team and we deploy and monitor the areas of the system we work in as part of our day today.
- Experience with or willingness to learn Docker and AWS desired.
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases and performance tuning
- Experience working in a scrum environment.
1. The intense experience of building & deploying multiple apps, 4 years above
2. Teamwork experience, 2 years above
3. Solid hands-on 3rd party API integrations
4. Must have created some API's before
5. Hands-on Subscription-based apps
Nice to haves:
1. E-commerce apps like Nykaa, myntra, etc..
2. Discovery & Appointment booking platforms like StyleSeat, Vagaroo, book my show etc..
3. OTT Apps like Netflix, amazon prime, airtel Xtream, hotshot, etc..
4. Your chances of getting hired will be more if you're Hygienic, have a professional attitude and have a growth mindset except all above.
Now if you fit the above criteria, we would love to go through your CV and proceed further.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: 500,000.00 to 1,000,000.00 /year
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Required)
- Developer: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)