- Blensys Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Noida, IN
- Android Development Experience: 3+ years in development of native apps for phones & tablets of different sizes and resolutions.
- Strong programming skills in Java (J2EE/J2ME) and expertise in Android SDK using Android Studio/Eclipse with ADT Plug-in
- Should have worked at least on two projects that involved entire mobile app development lifecycle - from concept to deployment in enterprise setting or the Play Store
- Should have good understanding of OOAD principles.
- Should have experience in developing apps that integrate with web services (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML.)
- Must have experience in material design
- Should have experience in developing products for android Smartwatches
- Should have worked on apps that interact with databases. The apps should have been data driven and involved active client-server interaction.
- Should possess ability to debug applications swiftly, using different debugging tools. They should be efficient in memory management and able to plug any memory leaks. Should have sound knowledge of DDMS.
- Should have worked on projects that involved working on framework APIs for GPS, Camera, Gestures, Maps, Security, Facebook/Twitter integration etc.
- Should have experience in implementing Local and Push Notifications.
- Should have implemented third party libraries in apps.
- Should possess ability to convert business requirements into technical specs and program them into an app.
- Should be able to translate the UX designs and wireframes quickly into working prototypes.
- Should have worked on the development of apps that are published on the Play Store.
- Experience in developing enterprise apps will be an added plus.
- Experience in developing B2C and B2B mobile applications
Keywords: Java, J2Ee, J2Me, Android SDK, Eclipse, Rest, XML, Web Services, SOAP, OOAD, material design
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 35,000.00 to 45,000.00 /month
- Android development: 3 years (Preferred)
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Flexible work hours
- Education & Instruction