- Version Next Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Mumbai, IN
*We are looking for Proactive, self-driven Sr. Android Developer* to join & Lead the team. (Immediate Joiners)
- Join a well-known brand within IT Software
- Flexible working options
- A vibrant work environment with an energetic team
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wire-frame models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Writing clean, readable and testable code.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks
- Managing the deliverable s of the team and being accountable for the end to end ownership of the delivery.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Lead by example; be a role model.
Android Studio, JAVA, HTML
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of android mobile app development, from developing the first line of code to publishing in the stores.
- Extensive knowledge in all FireBase products, images/video handling, Async task, Google Chrome cast and Encoding & decoding.
- Proficiency in writing automated tests in Junit / Espresso / Mocha / Jest
- Good experience in RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically Retrofit.
- Familiarity with the JSON format.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns like MVP, MVC, MVVM and Clean Architecture and the ability to choose the best solution for an application.
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines for various platforms and being aware of their differences.
- Familiarity with Git is desirable.
- Familiarity with push notifications is desirable.
- Understanding hardware or sensors like GPS or Bluetooth
- Knowledge of integrations of applications with Facebook, Firebase etc.
- Building social media using firebase will be an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 250,000.00 to 450,000.00 /year
- Android development: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra (Preferred)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Flexible work hours
- Software Development