- Power IT
- Mumbai, IN
Greetings from Power IT Services!!!
Please find the below job description for the position of Android Developer with our Prestigious client.
Kindly do refer the JD and reply back your interest for which position you would like to apply with the mentioned details and updated resume.
Role Android Developer
Experience 4+ Years
Detailed job description
- Hands on experience working in Kotlin (Java - Good to have).
- Prior experience working on creating Framework and SDK.
- Good understanding of Push Notification eco system.
- Experience in profiling the application on various aspects like battery consumption, OOM checks.
- Familiar in developing UI with new Layout concepts.
- Good knowledge with Native Android SDK.
- Comfortable working on Android provided classes rather than 3rd party libraries.
- Interested in exploring mobile app development ecosystem like React Native, Cordova and Xamarin (Any prior experience even at beginner level is added advantage).
- A good team player who is willing to take up challenges.
Thanks and Regards,
Latha Shree K | Recruitment Consultant| Power IT Services
Mobile Number: +91-9176519053
Job Type: Full-time
- SQLite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Android development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Background and Foreground services: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Required)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kotlin: 1 year (Preferred)