- Taran Comprint
- Ahmedabad, IN
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android.
- Collaborate with cross- functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit- test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 1 years of Android development
- Strong coding skills on Java, good knowledge on Web Services, SOAP, JSON, REST.
- Good command over Android SDK.
- Experience with third- party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Strong debugging & troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
UG: B.Tech. /B.E. (Computers), BCA, B.Sc. (Computer)
PG: M.Tech. / M.E. (Computer), MCA, M.Sc. (Computer)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 150,000.00 to 250,000.00 /year
- Android development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Total Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)