- 7C Tech Labs
- Panchkula, IN
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android Devices.
- Excellent knowledge in core Java
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Work with third-party API integration and RestAPI
- Push Notifications Toast
- Experience in android core concept - activity, services, UI design.
- Must have Sound knowledge of object-oriented concepts, database concepts, Java, SqlLite, JSON parsing and XML
- Ability to work individually or in a team.
- Develop a complete front-end stack of projects for Android devices.
- Hands-on experience - XML
- Knowledge of Social Media Integration, Payment Gateway Integration.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git. - Familiarity with continuous integration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 10,000.00 to 20,000.00 /month
- Android development: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)