- Aresedge Technology Pvt. Ltd
- Noida, IN
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME).
- Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK.
- Familiar with Android Studio IDE.
- Experience in working with the open-source library.
- Knowledge of SQLite, Realm or similar database management system.
- Experience using and creating scalable web-based RESTful APIs.
- Exhibit impressive UI/UX skills.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching mobile apps.
- Code management using BitBucket and GitHub.
- Had Delivered in past across the entire app life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Candidate should be good in problem solving.
- Solid understanding of the software development process, including unit testing, Git and release management.
- Ability to brainstorm and effectively communicate technology ideas and issues.
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work cross functionally with different teams.
Qualifications and Skills
Android SDK, Android Studio, JAVA, Kotlin, Designing pattern (Android Architecture Components , MVVM, MVP), Git, SVN, Database (Cloud Fire store, SQLite, Room), Web Services/REST API integration, XML, JSON, Retrofit, Glide, Gson,
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development