- Clintico Infotech Pvt Ltd
- Pune, IN
- 1-2 years of relevant Android programming Experience.
- Strong knowledge of Java and Android APIs.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process.
- Expert in Android User Interface Development and Understanding of best practices for the same.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals - OOPs, Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Core frameworks and the Android SDK.
- Experience developing, maintaining and innovating large scale, consumer-facing web or mobile applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of Android Application Architecture. Experience with new Android technologies will be preferred.
- Excellent leadership & teamwork skills and the ability to show initiative, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- A positive attitude and an ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Identify the effective and efficient mode of source code implementation and create high-quality procedures to implement the unit tests.
Strong design and programming skills in Core Java, Very good understanding of Android SDK, Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system, Firebase integration will add advantage., Debugging and optimization skills, A creative bent of mind and Passion for innovation., Familiarity with restful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services, Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices, Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, Familiarity with Kotlin, RxJava (or) RxKotlin
Required Experience and Qualifications: *
B.Tech/B.E/ BCA/ MCA/BSc/ME/M.Tech. in Any Specialization
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Provident fund (PF)
- Software Development