- EncureIT Systems Private Limited
- Pune, IN
We are EncureIT Systems Pvt. Ltd. We are urgently hiring React Native Developer.
Location: Pune (Wanowrie)
Position: React Native Developer
Experience: 1-3 yrs
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Knowledge of Lazy Loading, Hooks, Context API.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- 1+ years of experience working as a Mobile Developer
Role and Responsibilities
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to programming best practices and guidelines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 0.00 to 400,000.00 /year
- React Native: 1 year (Required)
- Mobile app development: 1 year (Required)