- Noida, IN
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
What's your job?
- Developing an innovative product line now in teams of 5 to 10 people
- Design and implement value-adding functionality for users
- The continuous renewal of the program structure
- Collaborate with product design and quality assurance teams
- Creative solving of unique problems using mathematical knowledge of the university
Why work for us?
- You can leave your fingerprint on an innovative product recognized by the profession
- Think about the challenges of developing a huge program system
- You can influence our development methods
- You can suggest courses and courses that are important for your professional development
- You can learn from colleagues who are uniquely high at the national level
- You will not be alone with your problems, you will quickly find a constructive help
- You can become a mentor to others in a short time
- We always listen to your suggestions, we are happy with your success, and we recognize your achievements
We look forward to your application if:
Major(s): Computer Science, Computer Engineering (with required software development skills)
- Expertise in React Native.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
JOB Location: Noida
Company: 5Force by J&F
www.5force.com & www.jf.ag
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 400,000.00 to 900,000.00 /year
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh (Preferred)