- Version Next Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Mumbai, IN
- Solid background in software development methodology and design patterns
- Experience in mobile app development on Android SDK and on development of cross-platform Xamarin SDK
- Able to manage app integration with third-party hardware like a fingerprint, scanner, printer, etc,
- Should have work experience using location-based services and GIS map interfaces
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Experience on in-service integration using REST/SOAP APIs and popular formats like JSON, GEOJSON
- Deep understanding of HTML5, CSS, XML, JSON.
- Knowledge of Angular, React, PHP, CakePHP, Wordpress, AJAX, Node.js
- Experience in MVC Framework. At least work on anyone MVC framework Codeigniter, cakePHP, Laravel etc.
- Experience working with third-party APIs and web services.
- Familiarity with browser capabilities and writing code that meets W3C guidelines
- Deep knowledge of latest tools, processes and best practices for building websites and web applications
- Passion for writing efficient and maintainable code
- Knowledge of web security and vulnerabilities.
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-tasking.
- Self-starter with intellectual curiosity and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Android Studio Development Knowledge Weight Addtional
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape. Architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle
- Exposure of multi-layered architecture.
- Best practices practiced in JAVA and .NET stack.
- Addressing UI, communication frameworks.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Database (MS SQL Server, SQLite).
- Web service development and hosting on the server.
- Knowledge about Windows service and Console service.
- Build applications, and portals with close attention to browser-side capabilities and overall system architecture
- Build online acquisition paths in collaboration with designers and channel managers
- Build/improve customer and partner portals in collaboration with designers and back-end web developers
- Build/improve the web site and customer/partner applications by translating business requirements into technical plans
- Actively troubleshoot and support web development and applications in production
- Stay abreast of best practices in front-end web development and bring new ideas to the team
- Collaborate with IT, Marketing, and Sales to drive new ideas for superior customer experience
- Diligently document all code changes
- Help with other marketing department functions as needed
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience in integrating with databases and payment gateway is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 30,000.00 to 40,000.00 /month
- Android development: 3 years (Preferred)
- PHP: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)