- Amsterdam, NL
- Mid-Level, Senior
- star_border Global company with offices in about all continents
- star_border International and Multicultural work environment
- star_border Agile process with latest technologies
- star_border Building products which is getting used by millions
- star_border Free lunches, plus fully stocked kitchen
- star_border Social events, cruises on our boat (with BBQ) on the Amsterdam canals
- star_border Flexible working hours
- star_border Competitive salary, contributory pension scheme and healthcare scheme
- star_border Company fitness plan and company sports teams to join
- star_border OS X or Windows, it's up to you
The Job in short
As a Senior Android Engineer in the Mobile SDK team, you will use Java and Kotlin to build secure, enterprise-grade capabilities used by developers and end-users.
Meet the job
You will design, build and extend core capabilities for the Backbase Mobile Platform from tooling to secure authentication based on our IAM solution. We love clean, testable, and maintainable code as we are building a product that is continuously evolving. Customers use our product to power and create their mobile apps.
You will be part of a small multidisciplinary agile team that is responsible for delivering an end-to-end solution, from concept to production-ready software.
As a team member, you will contribute to all aspects of product development, starting from gathering feedback and implementing actual functionality, to writing tests, documentation and supporting adoption.
In our teams, we use the following mobile technologies:
- Python (tooling)
- Jenkins (groovy pipelines)
- Maven and Gradle
We like to keep work interesting and we encourage our developers to develop their personal strengths. Whether it’s deep-diving into technology, Agile processes, or moving into full-stack development, at Backbase we offer you the room to grow.
How about you
You are a result-oriented engineer who is familiar with agile software development practices and methodologies. You care about code quality and you thrive in a complex domain. Security and other non-functionals don't scare you and you have what it takes to uphold our high standards.
Are you ready to engage with a product that will never be finished?