- Next Olive Technologies
- Lucknow, IN
Android developer Responsibilities:
1) Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
2) Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
3) Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
4) Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
5) Help maintain code quality, organization, and optimization
6) Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
7) Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
8) Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
9) Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
Android Developer Requirements & Qualifications:
1) Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
2) Proficiency in Java
3) Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
4) Prior experience as an Android Developer will be advantageous.
5) Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
6) Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
7) Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
8) Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
9) Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
10) Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
11) Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
12) Team player
13) Good time-management skills
14) Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Android development: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Software Development